How to use:
- Gently pick up a small amount of product using the spoolie end of Brush 12.
- Using the back of the cap, work the product back and forth.
- On clean brows, brush through the brow using upward motions and gently pressing down as you go.
- Continuously brush them in the desired direction as it sets.
- Using the metal ferrule of Brush 12 (on the angled brush side), use pressing motions to sculpt brow hairs into desired shape and lay the brow hairs down flat.
- Next, fill in sparse areas of the brow using Brow Powder Duo and Brush 7B.
- For natural-looking brows, apply the lighter shade in the front of the brow and the deeper shade from the arch (middle) to the tail (end).
- To maintain optimal appearance and efficacy, cap must remain tightly closed at all times when not in use.
- For thicker, untamed brows use a little more product for extra hold
- Can be used to tame unruly hairs around the hair line